You are the best person to write your business website because as a freelance, sole trader or owner of a small business, you are your brand’s best asset.
You are passionate about what you do, excellent at doing it and enthusiastic when you talk about it. You just need a gentle nudge and the confidence to start website writing.
You’ll explore your brand’s personality, perfect your website-writing tools and finish the one-month course with ready-to-use web content that will appeal to your customers.
More importantly, you’ll have a professional website without having to pay a high-end writer to do you and your enterprise justice.
Book your place on the four-week online course, hosted by Professional Writing Academy.
At the end of the website-writing workshop, you’ll have
- your key web pages, well written and ready to upload to your website
- a clear, personalised style and tone of voice sheet
- templates to help you write
- an editorial calendar to motivate you to keep writing
- a supportive network to help your ongoing writing
Why join the online website-writing course?
- save money by writing your website yourself (professional writers can charge thousands)
- enjoy a small, hands-on workshop with plenty of peer feedback
- develop the skills and confidence you need to write your own website
- learn how to continue using your own authentic voice and style
Please note: this course does not deal with CMS, website design or branding, it focuses purely on writing the heck out of your business. The content you write will be in Word or Pages (whichever you work with), but I will help you remove all formatting to avoid problems uploading to your CMS.