As a freelance, sole trader or owner of a small business, you are your brand’s best asset – and the best person to write your business website.
You are passionate about what you do, excellent at doing it and enthusiastic when you talk about it. You just need a gentle nudge and the confidence to start website writing.
In two days and a homework weekend, you’ll explore your brand’s personality, perfect your website-writing tools and finish the workshop with ready-to-use web content that will appeal to your customers.
More importantly, you’ll have a professional-grade website without having to pay a high-end writer to do you and your enterprise justice.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have
- your key web pages, well written and ready to upload to your website
- a clear, personalised style and tone of voice sheet
- an editorial calendar to motivate you to keep writing
- a supportive network to help your ongoing writing
Why join the website-writing course in Bristol or online?
- save money by writing your website yourself (professional writers can charge thousands)
- enjoy a small (max. 8 people), hands-on workshop with plenty of peer feedback
- benefit from lots of quality, one-on-one time with Lucy
- develop the skills and confidence you need to write your own website
- learn how to continue using your own authentic voice and style
Please note: this course does not deal with CMS, website design or branding, it focuses purely on writing the heck out of your business. The content you write will be in Word or Pages (whichever you work with), but I will help you remove all formatting to avoid problems uploading to your CMS.