My baby at Red Bull Media House was the Wings for Life World Run. I joined the core team in the February before the first edition, back in 2014, and took on editorial lead in 2015.
- fundraising content
- app content
- writing for an international audience
- caption writing
- press releases
- spinal cord injury
Examples of writing
- Interview with Mike Shaw about his spinal cord injury
- Captions for photos after the 2016 edition
- Run-training piece: Reasons to love running
- Fundraising content on static page and FAQs for an international audience
“You’ve contributed big time to grow and build the Wings for Life World Run, you gave it your voice and words – and the team your laughter and spirit! Thank you very much for that!”
“A BIG HUGE THANK YOU for your tremendous support and commitment during this outstanding journey! Thanks for all your effort and energy and power you put into the Wings for Life World Run. It is not the easiest of all projects, I know, and our demands are always high.”
“It was amazing what you edited, wrote, posted, simply did … so often in the night or on short notice. You are a huge part of the success we had!