I joined the world of Red Bull in 2013, creating content and monthly B2B newsletters for Red Bull Content Pool.
In the years I freelanced for Red Bull Media House, I wrote or edited as a ghost for several departments, including TV in the early days (I created the mock-up programme sheet for the launch of RBTV in 2015) and by-lined a couple of times on Redbull.com
But my baby was the Wings for Life World Run.
- writing for an international audience
- e-newsletter for B2B
- using very specific Red Bull voice and tone
- editing non-native writers’ press releases
- concise and clear summaries for Content Pool and Red Bull TV
- extreme sports
- motor sports
Examples of writing
- Red Bull Content Pool static explanation of Wings for Life World Run (dates updated annually, text stays the same)
- Redbull.com ambassador interviews with Mark Webber and David Coulthard
“Me and a colleague just checked all the edits and we are very happy. Great work! And quick as well!”
“Thank you so much, Lucy, the tonality is just perfect.”
“One of our best freelance editors.”